World Aviation Services provides General Sales Agent (GSA) services and tailor-made solutions for airlines, including the provision of efficient marketing tools, proactive sales methods, development of new market approaches and other personalized services as required and agreed to increase the public awareness concerning airlines’ services, expansion of airline business and taking care of the individual needs of passengers.
As a GSA, WORLD AVIATION SERVICES proves the following capabilities based on many years of experience and market knowledge of the aviation business environment:
- Ensures maximum profitability and productivity by implementing coordinated business strategies and liaising with the airlines’ principals to develop, manage and implement their marketing plans in accordance with the airlines’ overall agreed strategy.
- Monitors the market closely and continuously by tracking competitor activities and recommending required changes in business strategies and sales/marketing activities, to ensure further and long term continued business growth.
- Continuous seeking of improvements in business processes, systems and technologies to ensure that targets are achieved in the most productive manner for the airline represented.
- Maintains and improves product and customer service standards laid down by the airlines in order to meet and exceed industry requirements.
- Arranging, implementing and managing all forms of legal activities, aviation documentation and applications, passenger correspondence in the native language of the countries represented, passengers support activities, reservations and ancillary services provision and flight following.